Since I’ve been so absent from this blog, I’ve decided to start a weekly post: Fresh Friday.
The point/purpose of these posts will be to look at the latest and greatest (free) patterns added to Ravelry and share with you some of the ones that I liked best! I hope to include at least 10 different patterns but some days I may only have a couple. We’ll see how long I can keep it up.
(By the way – I don’t know if there is already such a thing as “Fresh Friday.” Do you know?)
Because I “specialize” in amigurumis, there may tend to be more of those on these lists than other items. However, I will do my best to include other items as well. 🙂 Also, I’m a sucker for scarves!
For the most part, I will link to the Ravelry pages where you can find the pattern. But I may include direct links to the artist’s blog instead.
So, without further ado, I introduce the first Fresh Friday list!
– – – – –
1. These ornaments have a unique shape can be made in any color to match the theme of your tree!
2. Because eggs.
3. Cute Voodoo Dolls? Yes!
4. Aww… such a cute little Squirtle!
5. It could be because I’ve been watching the show with my son, but I thought this Care Bear beanie was too cute!
6. These bear ears would be awesome on some hair clips!
7. Though labeled as a Christmas garland, I think this star garland would look great anytime of the year.
8. You may have seen these before, but Twinkie Chan made these yummy cupcake hair clips. (I know this has been out for a while so it isn’t really recent but, like I said, I’ve been out of the loop for a while!)
9. This teether is a really neat idea.
10. I’ve never seen a scarf like this before. How unique!
– – – – –
That’s it for this week.
What do you think of these patterns? Have you found any that you would like to share?
See you next time! Have a great weekend! ❤