Happy Friday to you all!
Welcome back to another Fresh Friday!
This week we have a little bit of everything: clothes, amis, accessories, household goods… quite a good selection if I do say so myself.
I didn’t get around to crocheting anything this week. Maybe this weekend I can get something done? We shall see. I need to pick out something from one of my (many) lists to make. Hmm… another scarf? Or maybe a plushie?
Or maybe I can get around to making one of the many things I owe my hubby. The list is never-ending, I swear. 😉
Onto the list!
1. Pretty sure I need to make some of these chevron pillow covers.
2. Check out this cute Diglett!
3. A little tiny dino. I like small amis – they are quick and take up very little space!
4. A simple pom pom beanie to keep our ears warm!
5. I love these super hero finger puppets! How cool!
6. Yip yip yip! I thought these were the cutest little aliens when I was little! Do they still have these aliens on Sesame Street?
7. Check out this awesome chinese dragon! It reminds me of Spirited Away.
8. I wish I had the patience to do a project this large. This pineapple mermaid dress is amazing.
9. I tend to put a bit more intermediate/advanced patterns on these lists. For the beginner crocheters out there, take a look at this simple slouch pattern! The addition of the little ribbon/tag is a unique touch.
10. When a pattern is listed as the perfect scarf, you can’t help but take a peek and make it for yourself!
Well? What do you think? See anything you like? What is your favorite?
I hate to cut this off so quickly, but I don’t have much to say. 🙂
See you next week!