This week I wanted to do something special. Instead of a list of the most current patterns, as I usually do, I wanted to include ONLY Valentine’s Day patterns!
I have been gathering my favorite patterns for the last couple of weeks that involve all things Valentine’s Day. I wanted to make a Fresh Friday post dedicated to this in order to (hopefully) help anyone who has been having trouble finding the right gift for their loved one or to help inspire you to make your own!
There are a lot of heart-themed patterns out there, but I wanted to limit myself to the usual ten links. That way, it’s not too much of a Valentine’s overload. Also, I know there are many older, fabulous patterns out there, but I wanted to keep with the recently added…because that’s what this weekly post is all about!
Ready? Get set. GO!
❤ ❤ ❤
1. This Valentine beanie looks super cute and fun! I love the earflaps. Take a peek at all of the completed beanies other Ravelers have shared. There are some truly gorgeous ones!
2. Want to give a plush that’s a little out of the ordinary? Check out the Monster Love Bug!
4. A sweet and simple Valentine’s Day bear!
5. Do you have a loved one who brings coffee or tea to work? This mug/cup cozy would be perfect. (Or make it for yourself – I won’t tell. 🙂 )
6. I don’t know anyone who uses a hot water bottle, but this bottle cozy is so sweet. (And it also includes cross stitch!)
7. An adorable little heart ring.
8. Some crochet envelopes to put your Valentine’s Day cards (or treats!) in.
9. Or, if you don’t want an envelope, this secret pocket heart would work just as well to hold a little treat or note in!
10. And last, but not least, here is something a little on the edgy side – an heart applique with a skull!
❤ ❤ ❤
I hope these patterns are helpful in your search for gift ideas!
If you have seen some newly posted patterns in the last week or two (including your own!) that you feel should be shared, please feel free to post them in the comments!
Happy (early) Valentine’s Day!