Happy Friday! How was your week?
I’ve got some cute patterns for you this morning. It’s a little amigurumi heavy today so I hope you’re ready to make some plushies!
Let’s get started! 😁
1. Here’s a cute amigurumi Easter bunny from AmiguruMEI!
2. Gir from Invader Zim! My sister would go nuts for this!
3. I love this Red Riding Hood pillow. It may just be because I’m a lit major, but wouldn’t it be awesome to have a bunch of story/fairy tale pillows?
4. Who wouldn’t want a hamburger keychain?
6. Yum! Pancakes!
7. Such a unique slouch hat – check out the star it makes in the back!
8. I wish I had seen this pattern for granny square hearts before Valentine’s Day! Maybe next year.
9. A Tonberry from Final Fantasy! So cute! 😀 (Includes video!)
10. And, finally, my list wouldn’t be complete without a scarf pattern! Check out this easy crochet scarf!
Fun stuff today, right?
What have you been working on? I’m in the middle of another baby blanket. Pics to come. 😉
See you next time!
Oh! And don’t forgot about Daylight Savings Time on Saturday night! Don’t wanna be late to your Sunday plans! 😀