I’ve officially finished the first two panels to my Galaga afghan with all the ends weaved in!
First, I finished the ship:
Up next, I made the moth:
I’d have liked to make it white, red, and blue, but my hubby wanted it to be as close to the original as possible so grey it was (although I already changed it up by making the ship white!). The grey actually looks really good in the final panel.
We’re still trying to figure out which other ships and enemies to use. We went to Michael’s the other day to find yarn for this project but ended up leaving empty-handed! We couldn’t find a good enough color for one ship (we need to check JoAnn’s) and I already have a lot of the other colors. No new yarn for me! 😣 That’s okay… I have so much. I need to use up some of my stash!
I think I’m making the bee next.
On to other things!
I also completed my custom Dunsparce! It turned out so nice. I found a really pretty light turquoise (Red Heart Baby Steps in Aqua) at Michael’s, bought it, and sent a picture to the customer asking if it would work (I asked 3 different people their opinions so I was hoping!). They loved it so I got to work! Here is the completed Dunsparce:
I love how it turned out! So pretty with the light blue and pale yellow! 😄
After finishing this, I had some downtime and decided to take part in Knot Bad‘s #knotanoddish fun! The objective was to turn another character/animal/person into an Oddish using his Oddish pattern. As soon as I saw this, the first thing I thought of making was a Jigglypuff! Here’s what I made:
So… It wasn’t until I finished that I realized the ends of Jigglypuff’s ears are NOT black. I was making it based on memory and, apparently, my memory is not that great. For whatever reason, I was thinking that Jigglypuff had Pikachu-like ears.
I don’t know why…
That’s all for now. We’ve had company over for the last week so I haven’t done much crocheting. Hopefully, I’ll get to my next Galaga panel soon! 😄
Have an AWESOME weekend!